The new Titleist NXT Tour takes performance to the next level with a design that delivers low driver and long iron spin for outstanding distance, commanding short game scoring performance and soft feel. Titleist NXT Tour Golf Balls feature a multi-component design with a newly engineered large dual core, soft Fusablend cover and a new 302 octahedral dimple design. The soft core and cover ensures optimal feel and unmatched performance on the tee and the green.
Also new for 2012 are the white and yellow NXT Tour S used golf balls. They both perform similarly, but the main difference is that the NXT Tour is designed for golfers with high swing speeds, resulting in a slightly higher ball flight. When looking at the Titleist NXT Tour S, these provide the same performance, but have a softer feel. The choice really depends on the golfer's preference of distance, feel and color.
- 3-piece construction engineered for high performance
- Even longer distance with commanding scoring shot performance
- A.I.M. (Alignment Integrated Marking) sidestamp
- Soft feel on all shots and excellent durability
- Soft, thin Fusablend cover