Home > Used Balls > By Brand >

  2014 Titleist Pro V1X Used Golf Balls (No Logo) (AAAAA)
Titleist Pro V1X Used Golf Balls 2014 (No Logo) (AAAAA)
AAAAA Titleist 2014 Pro V1x Used Golf Balls [No Logo]


 
Our Price (Qty = 12): $25.88


Product Code: GPREG12PRVXNL14
Qty:

Description
 

Titleist Pro V1X Used Golf Balls 2014 (No Logo) (AAAAA)

The Titleist Pro V1X 2014 golf ball features the Tour-validated technology and performance with a spherically tiled 328 dimple design and new and improved A.I.M. (Alignment Integrated Marking) side stamp. The 2014 Pro V1X is a four piece golf ball designed for golfers with swing speeds from 106+ mph. With increased spin control and a more consistent flight the Pro V1X new design stabilizes ball flight like never before. The ProV1X has a firmer feel, lower spin rate, and a lower trajectory than that of the Pro V1.
  • Newly reformulated ZG process core technology
  • Redesigned thinner, ionomeric casing layer contributes to improved drop-and-stop performance
  • A new, high performance urethane cover offers improved durability
  • 328 Dimple Pattern for improved flight


Average Customer Review: 5 of 5 | Total Reviews: 11 Write a review.

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Great Product April 24, 2015
Reviewer: Jerry Callaghan from Richmond, CA United States  
I have ordered from golf balls direct.com many times and have always been very satisfied with the product. The shipping was extremely fast this time.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Great service. April 17, 2015
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from APO, AP United States  
Order processed quickly and arrived in 5 working days.  Incredible!  However I do wish I would have waited two days when the special during the masters was announced and available.  Could have saved even more!

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
5th time ordering, Love this Company. March 30, 2015
Reviewer: John Zdyrko from San Rafael, CA United States  
5th order from golfballsdirect.com.  5A balls are as good as new.  Now I am even buying balls for friends. I will be a customer for life

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Saved a lot of money March 27, 2015
Reviewer: Andrew Dunlap from Bloomington, IL United States  
I bought 4 dozen (48 balls) Titleist ProV1X AAAAA balls. One was a regular ProV1, one had markings and couple had small scuffs. I basically got about 44 balls you can't tell from new right out of the sleeves. Why would you buy new balls from the pro shop for twice the cost?

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Never buy new again February 24, 2015
Reviewer: Sean Kelly from Beaver, PA United States  
90% of these balls look brand new. The other 10% had a very small scuffs that you have to look closely to see. Very impressed with the condition. Plus, they threw in two mesh bags. Thanks again, you have gained a lifelong customer.

Was this review helpful to you?

View All Customer Reviews

Join our Special Promotions List







Premium Picks

Pro V1/Pro V1x
Used
Golf Balls

Titleist
Used
Golf Balls

Bridgestone
Used
Golf Balls

Callaway
Used
Golf Balls

TaylorMade
Used
Golf Balls

Nike
Used
Golf Balls

Srixon
Used
Golf Balls

Maxfli
Used
Golf Balls

Wilson
Used
Golf Balls

Pinnacle
Used
Golf Balls

Top-Flite
Used
Golf Balls

Nitro
Golf
Balls

Volvik
Used
Golf Balls

Noodle
Used
Golf Balls

Color/Crystal
Used
Golf Balls

Weekly
Specials on
Golf Balls

New
Logo Overrun
Golf Balls

Womens
Used
Golf Balls